Crypto Invalid Input Bug

Easy Save 2 has been replaced by Easy Save 3, so is no longer supported.
Oceans

Crypto Invalid Input Bug

Post by Oceans »

Hi
I've just installed the latest ES2. Prior to installation, the game's been working fine. Updated ES2 and now every time I try to load from file I get thhe following. I've tried deleting ES2 and reinstalling countless times with no change in result. This is now really going to hold up dev' until it's sorted:

CryptographicException: Invalid input block size.
Mono.Security.Cryptography.SymmetricTransform.FinalDecrypt (System.Byte[] inputBuffer, Int32 inputOffset, Int32 inputCount) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/Mono.Security.Cryptography/SymmetricTransform.cs:462)
Mono.Security.Cryptography.SymmetricTransform.TransformFinalBlock (System.Byte[] inputBuffer, Int32 inputOffset, Int32 inputCount) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/Mono.Security.Cryptography/SymmetricTransform.cs:554)
System.Security.Cryptography.RijndaelManagedTransform.TransformFinalBlock (System.Byte[] inputBuffer, Int32 inputOffset, Int32 inputCount) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Security.Cryptography/RijndaelManagedTransform.cs:94)
System.Security.Cryptography.CryptoStream.FlushFinalBlock () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Security.Cryptography/CryptoStream.cs:341)
System.Security.Cryptography.CryptoStream.Close () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Security.Cryptography/CryptoStream.cs:123)
System.IO.Stream.Dispose () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/Stream.cs:98)
(wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.Stream:Dispose ()
MoodkieSecurity.AESEncryptor.iDecrypt (System.Byte[] data, System.Byte[] key, System.Byte[] iv)
MoodkieSecurity.AESEncryptor.Decrypt (System.Byte[] data)
ES2Reader.GetDecryptedBytes ()
ES2Reader.GetEncryptedReader ()
ES2Reader.ReadEncrypted[Int32] (.ES2Type type)
ES2Reader.Read[Int32] (.ES2Type es2type)
ES2Reader.Read[Int32] (System.String tag)
ES2.Load[Int32] (System.String identifier)
StartLevel.Awake () (at Assets/_Scripts/StartLevel.cs:115

Please help! Don't know what else to do.
Unity version: 5.3.1f1 Personal ed
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: Crypto Invalid Input Bug

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

Earlier versions of Easy Save used a different encryption method to account for changes at Unity's end. However, you can enable backwards compatibility using the file in this thread.

All the best,
Joel