Need Help Please::

Easy Save 2 has been replaced by Easy Save 3, so is no longer supported.
ilet

Need Help Please::

Post by ilet »

Hi all,

Am new to ES2 and trying to use it with playmaker. I'm trying many var to be save, float/int, but none of them saved. the following error appear ::

Easy Save does not support saving of this type. For more information on supported types, and how to add support for your own types, please go to http://docs.moodkie.com/easy-save-2/supported-types/
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
ES2Writer:WriteHeader(String, Key, ES2Type, ES2Type) (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 2/Scripts/Writers/ES2Writer.cs:482)
ES2Writer:Write(ES2AutoSaveManager, String) (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 2/Scripts/Writers/ES2Writer.cs:576)
ES2AutoSaveManager:Save() (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 2/Scripts/AutoSave/ES2AutoSaveManager.cs:98)
ES2AutoSaveManager:OnApplicationQuit() (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 2/Scripts/AutoSave/ES2AutoSaveManager.cs:703)

ES2InvalidDataException: Easy Save 2 Error: The file provided does not contain data that is readable by Easy Save. Please make sure that file was created by Easy Save.
ES2Reader.Next () (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 2/Scripts/Readers/ES2Reader.cs:527)
ES2Reader.DeleteTags (ICollection`1 tags, .ES2Writer writer) (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 2/Scripts/Readers/ES2Reader.cs:733)
ES2Writer.Delete () (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 2/Scripts/Writers/ES2Writer.cs:910)
ES2Writer.Save (Boolean checkForOverwrite) (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 2/Scripts/Writers/ES2Writer.cs:874)
ES2AutoSaveManager.Save () (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 2/Scripts/AutoSave/ES2AutoSaveManager.cs:99)
ES2AutoSaveManager.OnApplicationQuit () (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 2/Scripts/AutoSave/ES2AutoSaveManager.cs:703)

Any idea what am missing.... thanks in advance
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: Need Help Please::

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

I don’t appear to be getting this error at my end. Please could you first try going to Assets > Easy Save 2 > Manage Types and press the Refresh ES2Init button and see if this fixes your problem?

If not, please could you PM me a very simple project which replicates this error?

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started
ilet

Post by ilet »

Thank you for your quick respond:::

It did solve the problem except am getting the error while starting the scene

ES2InvalidDataException: Easy Save 2 Error: The file provided does not contain data that is readable by Easy Save. Please make sure that file was created by Easy Save.
ES2Reader.Next () (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 2/Scripts/Readers/ES2Reader.cs:527)

After saving All the fsm var and trying to reload them I get nothing loaded... any idea :)
ilet

Post by ilet »

See the attached image
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (15.69 KiB) Viewed 6281 times
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

Deleting your save data should fix this. You can do this by going to Assets > Easy Save 2 > Settings > Tools, pressing Open Default Save Folder, and deleting the file from there.

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started