Autosave disabled

Easy Save 2 has been replaced by Easy Save 3, so is no longer supported.
Seiryu32

Autosave disabled

Post by Seiryu32 »

So this is a weird situation. I'm using Autosave in several scenes in my project. I've noticed that it stays active in only one of them. I go back to the other scenes and Autosave is disabled again even if I reload the scene. Nothing is changed in my settings. Can Autosave only be used in one scene at a time? Any solution to this issue?
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: Autosave disabled

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

Would you be able to explain in more detail what you mean by "stays active"? There is no functionality to disable Easy Save, and I've had no other reports of this issue, so any clarification you can give would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started
Seiryu32

Post by Seiryu32 »

Like to use the Saveautosave action you have to go to Window>EasySave2 and click Enable Autosave in the scene. It's only staying enabled in one scene. I go to the other scenes using the SaveAutosave action and get an error that Autosave isn't enabled.
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

I don't appear to be getting this at my end. Please could you PM me a project and instructions to replicate it? If you could also let me know what version of Unity you're using that would be great, just so I know what version to open it in.

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started