I can Upload an Array String to server but can't download it

Easy Save 2 has been replaced by Easy Save 3, so is no longer supported.

I can Upload an Array String to server but can't download it

Post by 88888888 »

Hello. I did everything as document and it works good I mean I can upload an Array String to my server but when I try to download with "Download Array String" action that just doesn't work. It stuck like bellow pic.
Attachments
ES2D.jpg
ES2D.jpg (37.59 KiB) Viewed 8826 times
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: I can Upload an Array String to server but can't downloa

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

We don't appear to be encountering any issues at our end, and we've had no other reports of this.

If it hangs like this it usually indicates that the server has not sent a response yet. Would you also be able to tell me what the Progress value is? A progress of 0 would be indicative of this.

Please could you PM over a very basic project and instructions to replicate this? Also would you be able to confirm whether the data was downloaded? I see that there is a string in the Load Value array.

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started

Post by 88888888 »

Joel wrote:Hi there,

We don't appear to be encountering any issues at our end, and we've had no other reports of this.

If it hangs like this it usually indicates that the server has not sent a response yet. Would you also be able to tell me what the Progress value is? A progress of 0 would be indicative of this.

Please could you PM over a very basic project and instructions to replicate this? Also would you be able to confirm whether the data was downloaded? I see that there is a string in the Load Value array.

All the best,
Joel
Thank you it solved by your help but if I want to upload and download a PlayMaker FSM which play maker action should I use?
I've created two array variables inside a Play Maker FSM but now which action should I use to upload and download it?
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

You should save them to file using the Save action, and then create an ES3Cloud variable using ES3 Cloud Create, and then use the ES3 Cloud Upload File action to upload the file.

All the best,
Joel

Post by 88888888 »

You should save them to file using the Save action, and then create an ES3Cloud variable using ES3 Cloud Create, and then use the ES3 Cloud Upload File action to upload the file.

All the best,
Joel
What is ES3 Cloud Create? I can't find it :? I'm using Play Maker.
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

My apologies, you no longer need to use ES3 Cloud Create and can just use ES3 Cloud Upload File.

All the best,
Joel

Post by 88888888 »

Joel wrote:My apologies, you no longer need to use ES3 Cloud Create and can just use ES3 Cloud Upload File.

All the best,
Joel
When I use ES3 Cloud Upload File action I get bellow error.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at ES3.LoadRawBytes (ES3Settings settings) [0x0000a] in E:\Projects\Game\Assets\Plugins\Easy Save 3\Scripts\ES3.cs:389
at ES3Cloud.UploadFile (ES3Settings settings, System.String user, System.String password) [0x00001] in E:\Projects\Game\Assets\Plugins\Easy Save 3\Scripts\Web\ES3Cloud.cs:247
at ES3Cloud.UploadFile (System.String filePath, System.String user, System.String password, ES3Settings settings) [0x00001] in E:\Projects\Game\Assets\Plugins\Easy Save 3\Scripts\Web\ES3Cloud.cs:214
at ES3PlayMaker.ES3CloudUploadFile.Enter () [0x00008] in E:\Projects\Game\Assets\Plugins\Easy Save 3\PlayMaker\ES3PlayMaker.cs:1198
at ES3PlayMaker.ES3CloudAction.OnEnter () [0x00009] in E:\Projects\Game\Assets\Plugins\Easy Save 3\PlayMaker\ES3PlayMaker.cs:1136
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

Please could you send me screenshots of your actions? If you could pm me a basic project and instructions which replicates it then that would be even better.

All the best,
Joel

Post by 88888888 »

Please could you send me screenshots of your actions? If you could pm me a basic project and instructions which replicates it then that would be even better.

All the best,
Joel
This is how I'm doing this :geek: Also I tried to check example scenes but I can't because I get a lot of red errors and playmaker hangs. It that possible to create a simple scene for playmaker to show how it works?
Attachments
TY.jpg
TY.jpg (65.23 KiB) Viewed 8806 times
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

It works much as you're using it there. The error is likely to be configuration-based, so I would need to see a project.

Also looking at the line numbers of your errors, I'm not sure this matches up to the latest version. If you PM me your invoice number I'll send over the latest version to check that this isn't the issue.

All the best,
Joel