cant get out of errors.

Discussion and help for Easy Save 3
pierrenay

cant get out of errors.

Post by pierrenay »

I have attempted to enable save sprite info on an image UI ( see attachment) and i am getting errors, i have tried to reset, delete , exit , create new scene and so forth but the error remains
Attachments
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg (239.87 KiB) Viewed 952 times
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: cant get out of errors.

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

Have you manually modified the ES3UserType_Image.cs file? If so, please could you private message it to me.

Also is there any reason you're creating a custom ES3Type for Image rather than using the one which is built into Easy Save?

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started
pierrenay

Post by pierrenay »

I haven't modified this file, I enabled sprite in save prefab submenu, please see attachment

"save" prefab arrays (fsm) does not save sprite modification's on UI in parent or children, nor modifications to FSM arrays in children.
Attachments
Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg (232 KiB) Viewed 948 times
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

Easy Save has built-in support for Image. I recommend going to Assets/Easy Save 3/Types/ and deleting ES3UserType_Image.cs.
"save" prefab arrays (fsm) does not save sprite modification's on UI in parent or children, nor modifications to FSM arrays in children.
If you are having issues with the default implementation, please could you replicate it in a new project with a simple scene and private message it to me with instructions.

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started